ELINA KHACHIYAN CONSULTING, LCC was founded by Elina N. Khachiyan, a Massachusetts Licensed Attorney and a Trained Mediator, holding a Juris Doctorate, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and Secondary Education, with a demonstrated history of working in regulated industries.
Before embarking on a legal practice, Elina worked in pharmacy and hospital settings, and on the corporate side handling regulatory compliance matters. It was during this time that she realized her passion for assisting companies in navigating complex regulations and educating them on industry best practices, as well as her even greater passion for protecting consumers one company at a time.
And so ELINA KHACHIYAN CONSULTING, LLC was created with the main purpose of assisting businesses with their regulatory compliance needs.
Elina N. Khachiyan
Attorney At Law
- Massachusetts Licensed Attorney
- Trained Mediator
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry and Secondary Education
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate (RAC - Drugs, U.S., and Global)
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician & Massachusetts State Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Completed FSPCA standardized curriculum/met the requirements of a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI - Animal Food and Human Food)
- Completed FSPCA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Training
- Chemical-terrorism Vulnerability Information (CVI) Authorized User (DHS)
- Hazmat Ground Shipper Certification (DOT), Hazmat Air Shipper Certification (IATA), International Maritime Dangerous Goods Certification (IMDG)
- OSHA 10 Hour Outreach Training – General Industry, Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Essex County Bar Association Advocates (ECBAA) Criminal Defense Panel
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Chemical Society/NESACS
- MSLAW Alumni Association
- MCC Law Center Volunteer Mediation Program